I find it hilarious how half the fandom deems Jane as a “lovesick, clingy girlfriend” when her entire character introduction was “oh hey hot guy-OH MY GOD SCIENCE LOOK AT THE SCIENCE ERIK ERIK LOOK SCIENCE ERIK IGNORE THE HOT GUY THERE’S SCIENCE ERIK.”
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s death is fucking ridiculous
Things that all started when someone stole a loaf of bread:
- Les Miserables
casual reminder that jean valjean dragged a kid through an entire sewer just because he knew that if that kid died his daughter would be upset and he can’t stand to see her upset.